Carbon fiber 5ive t body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elhombre999

Carbon fiber 5ive t body
E4B2A976-02B0-4366-BF7E-375F13B5CD18-2465-0000041B0F2E8F46_zpsd66a55ec.jpg Photo by elhombre999 | Photobucket

Let me know if any of you are interested in a full carbon fiber body. Gonna shoot for $250-300 for a full set.i did the rear fenders so far and Gonna be @ glen helen rc raceway on sun to test out the rear fenders to see how it will hold up before i make the rest of the truck. Right now its 3 layers of 10oz carbon fiber. Lets see how much abuse it can take.

I do have the axial exo and wraith bodys ready and on a made to order basis. $100 not trimed $150 trimed and drilled ready mount. They are two layers of 10oz carbon fiber. Im in the los angles area if you want to do a pick up or i can ship anywhere. I accept payments through paypal.

Pics of everything above.
[email protected]

Sorry. I didnt know about the for sale section or the 40 posts rule. I spend most of my time messing with the rc or making stuff for it. So its gonna be a wile till i have 40 posts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks