Carbon SX5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noice John 👏🏻 iv been trying to get a set of cf sx5 panels from xifo for 5months or so......not responding to my messages 🤦‍♂️

Yea he hasn't been responsive to me either specially considering I sent him a brand new raminator body to do in carbon for me and he's doing a hemistorm body for me in carbon. Shipping sucked 🙃

Hey John You think you can compare weights of the aluminum chassis and aluminum parts versus the carbon chassis and carbon parts for me when you tear it down? Im thinking about getting the uber carbon chassis and all the bonehead carbon parts and curious about the actual weight savings. Thinking about building a lightweight 5b with a obr reed 34 paired with the rcmax pipe.

Hey John You think you can compare weights of the aluminum chassis and aluminum parts versus the carbon chassis and carbon parts for me when you tear it down? Im thinking about getting the uber carbon chassis and all the bonehead carbon parts and curious about the actual weight savings. Thinking about building a lightweight 5b with a obr reed 34 paired with the rcmax pipe.
Yep that's no problem, I do believe @DougStar though has a good comparison in his thread

Check my Bantamweight Baja thread. I weighed everything.

JP is copying me. 🤣🤣
Everyone is copying me. I should be flattered. 😤😂

Last edited:
So I'm in a dilemma. The new ALX engine has a bit different mounting pattern than the rest, so I either need to redrill the rck5 chassis or just put it in this baja and the rc50 in the hybrid. What's everyone's thoughts?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks