Carson Gas Devil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kryten

I rerally need to stay off the internet shops..... Was looking for some parts for the C5 the other day and stumbled across an ad for this,needless to say it's now mine!:w00t:

IMG_0788.jpg
P1060553.jpg
P1060554.jpg
P1060555.jpg

After a quick look over it,all it needs (apart from a damn good strip and clean) is a front drive shaft and diff drive cup.

P1060556.jpg

It didn't want to run at first thought i'd bought a duffer,so i reset the carb needles and it runs like a champ :cup-1:

god youve got the largescale bug bad mate nice addition to your collection

ebays is a knightmare for sure its so addictive thank god im broke or id have more than just the 2 fg's one day i will have a fg f1 comp yum yum thats all i want to finish my collection off

mmmm Fg F1 i know how you feel mate,they are stunning. But i know i deffo wouldnt use it,don't think they'd take too well to the car parks we use.
I only really went for it,hoping it would be a copy of the Fg monster,and i could turn it into a 4wd touring car :) My mate keeps saying i should turn it into a buggy instead.
I think it's copied from the FTX destroyer. Either way i think i'm gonna have some fun with it,if i get bored i know ill get my money back on it.

Last edited:
yeah i know but id be happy just dribbling over it lol there a thing of beauty my fav 1/5th scale would be in 2002 m schumacher colours sitting on the shelf under my tv where the 2 fg's i have take turns living

Nice :) I can think of worse things as a centre piece lol
Done most of the strip and clean,just need to rebuild the front end after i get the parts. Looks much better now.

P1060560.jpg
P1060564.jpg

The bodyshell is crap that came with it,anyone know where i can get a reasonably priced MT body?

It's looking a little nicer now :)

P1060565.jpg

I am ordering the bits i need this week,so wont be long before i can have a play. The body is awful tho :(

P1060568.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks