carson super attack/gas blaster shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris taylor

desperate to find a new carson super attack bodyshell for my buggy i have scoured the internet but cannot find a supplier for these? its the same as the gas blaster shell for ref purposes if anyone can advise where i can get one of these??? failing this ill have to change out the roll cage so i can fit a standard attack shell. the super attack has a slightly longer cage covering the radio tray. these are great buggies very tough and most of the parts are straight swap for fg marder parts but the body shells are a nightmare to get hold of!?! silly carson don't have a better supply of parts readily available when you consider the size of the company? not good.:mad::mad::mad: link below for picture of buggy in question.

http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=23810

Last edited:
shell

desperate to find a new carson super attack bodyshell for my buggy i have scoured the internet but cannot find a supplier for these? its the same as the gas blaster shell for ref purposes if anyone can advise where i can get one of these??? failing this ill have to change out the roll cage so i can fit a standard attack shell. the super attack has a slightly longer cage covering the radio tray. these are great buggies very tough and most of the parts are straight swap for fg marder parts but the body shells are a nightmare to get hold of!?! silly carson don't have a better supply of parts readily available when you consider the size of the company? not good.:mad::mad::mad: link below for picture of buggy in question.

http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=23810

change the cage mate and put a marder one on.you can get lexan and fiberglass ones of ebay for £30

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks