center diff question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shayno

So I push the dbxl on the ground with my hand, and everything spins except the center diff. Can someone look at their dbxl and see if theirs does the same thing? when I try to go with the throttle it doesn't want to go. Both tires sorta jump and the front spins opposite of the back(when the dbxl is on a bucket so tires are not on the ground)
There is 50k or so diff fluid in the center diff. It just seems something isn't right.

You have a drive shaft broke or gear box look at axels and gear box in front an rear also ckeck for loose or striped wheel

no the drive shafts are good. And all the gears are good, I just had all three diffs open. when you roll yours does the center diff turn? And do the front and rear drive shafts spin opposite or the same way?

Mine turns when you roll it sounds like you have diff turned around iv done that on 1/8 scales one is in wrong
Ok, ill check it out. I don't know how one can be backwards though.
What about the spider gears? could they be wrong in the diffs somehow?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks