check out the lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

just a couple of pics of my new l.e.d lights costing a total of £4:celebrate:made the by adapting some clip on laptop lights .

Last edited:
I live on a golf course and tried to run the other night with no success it was way too dark. I will get myself a pair of these and go have some fun!! Thanks Pablo

Chris

Which store did you get yours from Pab? Ive just been looking on the Maplin website & cant find any on there. they usually have everything!

There was a bloke on fleebay who was doing a set of two fronts ,18000 MCD with a 40 deg beam for £25 ! Seemed like a really good deal,pods included.
Jacko has got a set on his baja and they look cool and are poop bright! I should have put some on me Leopard when he had a go so he could see the rock he hit!
J

There was a bloke on fleebay who was doing a set of two fronts ,18000 MCD with a 40 deg beam for £25 ! Seemed like a really good deal,pods included.
Jacko has got a set on his baja and they look cool and are poop bright! I should have put some on me Leopard when he had a go so he could see the rock he hit!
J

thats cheap mate, need to re,mount my lights lower down the roll bar, had a little mishap today and ripped the left hand side light off:crying: oh and then done a few biggish jumps and blew a front shock, only because my jumping lacks skill:D:D:D

looking good coop, have you given the buggy a run yet???

hello pal yes took it out last night took alittle time get it started first time , runs like a dream .... ordered a ngk plug for it ! and started it first time on my dinner today , just in the middle of spraying the body gun metal will post photos when done , i have got this guy make me a bumper and rear spoiler out of checked aluminium of ebay ..... :celebrate:

hello pal yes took it out last night took alittle time get it started first time , runs like a dream .... ordered a ngk plug for it ! and started it first time on my dinner today , just in the middle of spraying the body gun metal will post photos when done , i have got this guy make me a bumper and rear spoiler out of checked aluminium of ebay ..... :celebrate:

now thats hardcore starting it up on the dinner table, take it you live alone.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks