Check this out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:mg: he is smoking some good stuff. It doesn't even have a 2 speed.
It is a sweet truck though. Heck I wouldnt want to drive it, its too nice.

Mike always did right by me. Always answered my questions quikcly and with as much help as he could give.

Case in point: I sent a PM to another hobby shop owner on this very site asking for the prices on three FG parts from his hobby shop. Instead of bieng cool and helping me, the response was "Find it on the website."

Yeam um, sorry, if you can't take a few seconds to look up something for a customer, I don't have time to spend my money with you. If I was at his hobby shop, would he point to the parts wall and say "Find it."?

If I call or email Tower even though they have an awesome site, they won't tell me to go find it myself. They'll find it for me and send me the info.

I found this to be horrible customer service and just plain old LAZY.

Mike always did right by me. Always answered my questions quikcly and with as much help as he could give.

Case in point: I sent a PM to another hobby shop owner on this very site asking for the prices on three FG parts from his hobby shop. Instead of bieng cool and helping me, the response was "Find it on the website."

Yeam um, sorry, if you can't take a few seconds to look up something for a customer, I don't have time to spend my money with you. If I was at his hobby shop, would he point to the parts wall and say "Find it."?

If I call or email Tower even though they have an awesome site, they won't tell me to go find it myself. They'll find it for me and send me the info.

I found this to be horrible customer service and just plain old LAZY.

Hmmm, i had the same responce for a hobby shoppe owner, and after i got that, i never looked back.
Mike was awesome, i talked to him on the phone many many times, and i have to say, i was upset when i talked to him, and he was done.

Well I thought a dealer that was on THIS site would be cool and just send me the prices I asked for.

I guess that was too much to ask.

I felt very insulted to be honest. I guess they have enough business to just not care about one guy and his $30 purchase. But then again, pissing off a guy with 50K+ into all types of R/Cs isn't the best idea because my next LARGE purchases will go elsewhere then.

I saw that truck on Ebay too... Very nice looking piece of work for sure. But IMO, it's really just built to be a shelf queen... Nothing really upgrade as far as performance and power.

Looks great man, my FG ST is almost that alloyed up, but i'm gaining. Mine is a shelf queen though.

no moa,

i remember that truck dude ;-] how is michael? its me chad i did his website when he was in the game, a real good guy i too was upset when he gave fg performance ;-[ if u ever speak to him again please send my kind regards

peace

Hey chad, i haven't talked to him in months, last time i bought a crapload of new MT parts he had. He was completely getting out of the sport. Can't imagine every getting "out" of the sport. He said he was getting into a new job, and didn't have the time to continue the RC stuff. I might drop him a line, see how he is doing, if so i'll give him ur best.

cool, i've managed to contact him via ebay and he is doing well ;-] a genuine guy i tell you i'm sorry he has left the sport he was good at what he did.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks