Chewing up gears!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRENGAS

Hi guys, iv recently fit an eazirun HOBBYWING motor and s.c MAX 6 Kit to my X Max 8s and tried using an alloy ebay motor mount from Ebay but when i try to use it, it just rips the pinion or spur to shreds, can anyone recommend any strong alternate gears that can take the power please. i have ordered a Bauhaus mount from US and still waiting for this to arrive as at the moment the mesh isnt 100% in line but only out of line by about 1mm or less,, will this make all the difference?? thanks in advance...

Iv ordered the WFO mount , 8mm shaft and 1;5 30-33 gears, they are a lot bigger so hopefully giving me a better mesh, thanks for the advice, i struggle getting anything here in the UK, the aftermarket in the UK is crap for X Max, everything seems to be in the states. Iv only just found out you can put a belt conversion kit on it as well but only if your motor shaft is 8mm, mine is 5mm so cant go there unless anyone knows of a 5mm version??

Belt drives are a waste of time. Stick with the gears. Mod 1.5 wfo gears are bulletproof.
Yea cheers for that, iv seen a couple of "Belt killer" videos online and they don't seem to love them, iv ordered the WFO 1.5 gears and another mount from same company, iv also got coming a Bowhouse mount with great support on heavy landings too so should have everything i need to make it sing again soon, cheers for advice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks