Cleaned up rcmax outlaw hybrid 50gt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right, never say never. He would need to find someone to do his porting but at that point how to you improve on a obr 34ss and keep it a reasonable price?
I don't think he will do porting, its probably going to be a completely one off unit with custom cylinder and whatnot like his bigbore.
don't be so quick to dismiss . Mike has dropped hints, which seem to be hinting at a custom smallbore, so well see.😁👍Z pays attention
I am always in the background somewhere 😁

Also I do understand their point of approach in smallbore if they do. They've built a popular racing reputation(not just R/C) with a popular demand for a smallbore, so very possible and it really is just only a small step for them whether they expand their machining capabilities or sub it out.

Last edited:
Also I do understand their point of approach in smallbore if they do. They've built a popular racing reputation(not just R/C) with a popular demand for a smallbore, so very possible and it really is just only a small step for them whether they expand their machining capabilities or sub it out.
I’m almost 100% we won’t see rcmax making a small bore engine. I was just having this conversation last night with a buddy of mine

Im always right ,even when I'm wrong
Capital Pride Kiss GIF by Identity

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks