clone baja kit,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good for the money I have been into nitro r/c's about 13 years on and off and am just now looking into the 1/5th scales. I saw that one please let me know what you think if you end up buying it.

looks good for the money I have been into nitro r/c's about 13 years on and off and am just now looking into the 1/5th scales. I saw that one please let me know what you think if you end up buying it.

have a look at rcmodelz site they deal in kingmotor bajas a few lads on this forum have them there a very well speck,d buggy for the price.

thats a new name to me, wonder if its on par with the km,s i own an sq baja but its 70%hpi now :lol:

I have had a go with a 4 wheel drive hsp and it was rubbish. It was wrecked after two runs.The front gearbox casing broke,stripped a gear and countless parts fell off it. it was a clone of a redcat dune runner.

I have had a go with a 4 wheel drive hsp and it was rubbish. It was wrecked after two runs.The front gearbox casing broke,stripped a gear and countless parts fell off it. it was a clone of a redcat dune runner.

i had a 1st run like that with my sq baja, within 15mins the rear shock folded in two and the spur gear melted, sq,s are a good buggy but they are put together bad, loose nuts ,missing nuts, no grub screws in the diff housing so all the oil leaks out and the diff go,s pop, i could go on but i won,t:lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks