Clutch bell holder .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barber213

Hello to everyone . I have a question . I recently upgraded my clutch bell holder from the stock plastic on my KM baja . I notice it’s a little close . But it moves . Is it normal for it to fit a little close due to the upgrade from plastic ?

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

if it moves smoothly (no binding) then nothing to worry about, if there is any binding, then there is an issue, will put unwanted stress on the gears which in turn will either strip the gear, or damage other parts of drive train!

out of curiosity, ive never owned a 5B, but can you adjust the mesh at all? or is it a fixed mesh etc with no adjustment?

Last edited:
what clutch bell holder is that?
it looks like cast aluminum vs machined billet (?)
Tolerance could be a little off in that case, which would cause the closeness... but if the gears are smooth, then you are good

what clutch bell holder is that?
it looks like cast aluminum vs machined billet (?)
Tolerance could be a little off in that case, which would cause the closeness... but if the gears are smooth, then you are good
I had a billet enclosed case from DDM . But it was too tight . The gears wouldn’t move . So I got one from Amazon . It fit’s much better . If I have any problems with it .. I got a back up from fearless Rc .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks