DBXL 2.0 Clutch bell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how many pinion options your really need, but the vertigo is a nice piece. Never came loose like the stock bell and pinion.
sweet thanks, will go with the vertigo one, just got to decided what pinion to get at the same time, atm im using a 19T as im trying to sort out my low end/acceleration, i also have a 20T (stock) i will prob go with the 20T when i get the vertigo setup, ive been using the 19T for a few tanks now, it has helped a little with the low end but not enough to warrant replacing the 20T. Ive just reset my carb pressure to around 18psi so will see how it is on my next outing, hopefully it will sort out the bottom end/acceleration, otherwise failing that it must be a pipe issue :(

But will see! ;)

They used to come stock with a 18 or 19 with the 23cc engine, the g320 I ported pulled a 20 great, 21 was decent and a 22 was a stretch. The 23 was pretty much at home with the stock gearing.

They used to come stock with a 18 or 19 with the 23cc engine, the g320 I ported pulled a 20 great, 21 was decent and a 22 was a stretch. The 23 was pretty much at home with the stock gearing.
yeah i think im going to go with 20T, i have a feeling the low end issues are either to do with the carb or pipe, as even with the 19T and smaller tires, the issue is still there with the low end, but not tried it since ive reset the pressure point in the carb as weather has been cack here in UK ALL DAY! :( ...typical, so will hopefully be able to test it tommoz!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks