Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use an FS clutch on my ESP 30.5. You'll want a vented clutch housing as it generates allot of heat. I read there's a break in period which simply improves efficiency but it's a case of just running it like normal and it gets a little better over time. I'm happy with it.

I just want to put this out the fs clutch seems great it wore out my stock clutch bell upgraded to a bartlone clutch bell installed and re checked the clutch bell about 6 or 7 runs maybe more and I discovered it was wearing the bortlone clutch bell I could feel a grove on the inside of clutch bell so now I'm on turtle racing clutch bell haven't checked it since install maybe 4 runs it's an excellent clutch stronger than clutch bells if it goes through the turtle I might go back to stock or get a snapper or mip clutch

I just want to put this out the fs clutch seems great it wore out my stock clutch bell upgraded to a bartlone clutch bell installed and re checked the clutch bell about 6 or 7 runs maybe more and I discovered it was wearing the bortlone clutch bell I could feel a grove on the inside of clutch bell so now I'm on turtle racing clutch bell haven't checked it since install maybe 4 runs it's an excellent clutch stronger than clutch bells if it goes through the turtle I might go back to stock or get a snapper or mip clutch
Good information, I might as well use the stock one it’s 13-17 buck and would be cheaper than replacing metal. Thanks losi125

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks