CN 35cc Engine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avconslt

Does anybody out there know anything about the CN 35cc engine that comes in the new FS Mars 1/4 scale Hummer? Like what is the bore and stroke? Is it a clone of the Zenoah or CY? Is it any good? Thanks.

Richard

It almost has to be that way on this one too, as there are no parts available to make a 35cc engine now. Biggest Bore is 36mm & longest stroke 30mm. This will get you a 30.5. That is probably what they are talking about, not a 35cc.

According to another forum site RCU a guy measured his and it had a bore of 40mm and stoke of 28mm which is just over 35cc.

this would be intresting as there 30cc was a 26cc and there 26cc was a 23cc, i think they also use the bore size in mm and clame its cc

they should keep the motors the same as every one else it make upgrade rebuilding and modding the same, and parts also more common

this would be intresting as there 30cc was a 26cc and there 26cc was a 23cc, i think they also use the bore size in mm and clame its cc

they should keep the motors the same as every one else it make upgrade rebuilding and modding the same, and parts also more common

I totally agree and was only posting what I read elsewhere. I would like to have one in my hands to check my self but do not want to buy one of their engines just to see what the true displacement is. Yes I have read where FS does misrepresent engine size but might be telling the truth on the 35.

who knows soon enough i gess it will come out if its a 35cc or not, i hope it is as 40mm bore with a 28mm crank would still produce some good revs

I wish CY made a 40mm bore but then they would have to have a case with a bigger opening where the cylinder flange goes in to the case. The biggest one they have now is on the new version GP290 which is only 40mm. The old version had the standard 38mm like on all there other engines as well as the Zen. Yes a stock stroke of 28mm with a 40mm bore done right would be a nice combination.

Well be glade when the Zen 4 bolt 36mm kit comes out. Should not be long now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks