Cod 6 on pc awesome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evo786

Reading the Rules!
Just got my pc fully setup for gaming playing cod 6 the graphics are wicked anyone up for a game on steam ?... our are you lot more off ps3, xbox guys :lol::lol:

im on xbox. i gave up on pc gaming a year ago. was big into pc racing games but got tired of having to buy the latest graphic card or other upgrades every year to run the new games, and then dealing with glitch issues because the pc games were always a rush to get finished. the last pc game i bought was need for speed pro street, undercover was crap on pc, and when i tried the need for speed shift pc demo just over a year ago it would hardly run, and the reviews were so bad for pc (full of glitches). instead of spending a few hundred bucks on another new video card and more ram i spent the money on an xbox360.

my only regret about buying a 360 is the lack of racing wheels that work with it. the microsoft wheel hasnt been made in 3 years and the only half decent wheel for it starts at $250.

im on xbox. i gave up on pc gaming a year ago. was big into pc racing games but got tired of having to buy the latest graphic card or other upgrades every year to run the new games, and then dealing with glitch issues because the pc games were always a rush to get finished. the last pc game i bought was need for speed pro street, undercover was crap on pc, and when i tried the need for speed shift pc demo just over a year ago it would hardly run, and the reviews were so bad for pc (full of glitches). instead of spending a few hundred bucks on another new video card and more ram i spent the money on an xbox360.

my only regret about buying a 360 is the lack of racing wheels that work with it. the microsoft wheel hasnt been made in 3 years and the only half decent wheel for it starts at $250.

To be fair its nothing like that for me ive been running the nvidia 9800gt graphics card for around 1 year know and its playing every single game on high setting with no glitches and the graphics are wicked better then ps3 and xbox must be your pc pal, its not always about getting the best graphics card you got to balance your parts out right for your pc to work as it should eg. you have the best graphics card suck as nvidia gtx50 and a really crap cpu and motherboard then your pc will not play games right or even run fast it you got all parts balanced out your pc would easliy play all the best games for atleast 5years + Hope this answers your problem. ;)

I used to play MOHAA years back when the 1st man shooters came out, like Doom and Half-life.
I even played MOH before i had broadband :lol:, bloody slow but good.
I had to update graphic cards all the time as the games progressed quicker than the cards, when COD came out my card only just kept up with it on-line so i up graded the card for the last time. Then the blo0dy PC self destructed and not played on-line since, i've got to say i got pretty good too, hate the cheaters, so i now use Laptops, think i'll see if it will work with on-line games again..
My 15 year old has all COD's and is on the Xbox360 all day, i watch him now as i can't get the hang of the controllers, i'm a key board and mouse type.

a couple years back i built the pc i have now. amd quad core 5200+, now have 6gb ram, ati vid card, cant remember what else i put into it. one of the things that was really annoying me is certain games, like the need for speed games, were optimized for nvidia graphics cards, and in a lot of cases it would make the game very unstable with an ati card, and the games didnt make claim to what was prefered. a lot of people ran into this problem with need for speed shift, EA offered no help and wouldnt offer refunds, lots of people ended up paying good money for stuff that didnt work. people did eventualy come up with a work around for it, but the game was far from good. EA basicly came out and told people to go buy an nvidia card and it'll run fine. to me thats not acceptable, and rumors started going around (either confirmed or denied by EA) that they were being subsidized to make games that only worked with nvidia cards.

i had enough of it all, i just want to buy a game, throw it in something and play it, not screw around with patches, work arounds and upgrading hardware.

I used to play MOHAA years back when the 1st man shooters came out, like Doom and Half-life.
I even played MOH before i had broadband :lol:, bloody slow but good.
I had to update graphic cards all the time as the games progressed quicker than the cards, when COD came out my card only just kept up with it on-line so i up graded the card for the last time. Then the blo0dy PC self destructed and not played on-line since, i've got to say i got pretty good too, hate the cheaters, so i now use Laptops, think i'll see if it will work with on-line games again..
My 15 year old has all COD's and is on the Xbox360 all day, i watch him now as i can't get the hang of the controllers, i'm a key board and mouse type.

Well i would say i know what your talking about but i aint got a clue lol the oldest game ive played is super mario witch was wicked ohh the old days where good :rolleyes: sorry to here that man what graphics card was you running but like i said its all about balancing the parts out did you build your pc or did it come pre-built, yeh for browsing the net i use my laptop as its much easier check if your laptop will handle the game ill show you how things are done on COD :p i don't really like console im more off the mouse and keyboard kind off person to.. its a diffrent experience on pc..

a couple years back i built the pc i have now. amd quad core 5200+, now have 6gb ram, ati vid card, cant remember what else i put into it. one of the things that was really annoying me is certain games, like the need for speed games, were optimized for nvidia graphics cards, and in a lot of cases it would make the game very unstable with an ati card, and the games didnt make claim to what was prefered. a lot of people ran into this problem with need for speed shift, EA offered no help and wouldnt offer refunds, lots of people ended up paying good money for stuff that didnt work. people did eventualy come up with a work around for it, but the game was far from good. EA basicly came out and told people to go buy an nvidia card and it'll run fine. to me thats not acceptable, and rumors started going around (either confirmed or denied by EA) that they were being subsidized to make games that only worked with nvidia cards.

i had enough of it all, i just want to buy a game, throw it in something and play it, not screw around with patches, work arounds and upgrading hardware.

Fair play pc's are not for you :cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks