Configure Futaba 4PLS fail safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here come the questions.
So I installed the new Receiver into my car along with a Killer Bee Super bee kill switch. I plugged the Superbee into Channel3 . Did the bind sequence and when I flip the switch on channel 3 the Superbee does it's thing . Great ! Now I'm to the part where I need to set up the Failsafe in the 4PLS and I'm confused. Should the failsafe be set up on channel 4 or can it be on channel 3 with the superbee ? Bring on the the wisdom and learn me please .

Here come the questions.
So I installed the new Receiver into my car along with a Killer Bee Super bee kill switch. I plugged the Superbee into Channel3 . Did the bind sequence and when I flip the switch on channel 3 the Superbee does it's thing . Great ! Now I'm to the part where I need to set up the Failsafe in the 4PLS and I'm confused. Should the failsafe be set up on channel 4 or can it be on channel 3 with the superbee ? Bring on the the wisdom and learn me please .

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you'll need the fail safe with the Killer Bee
I don't run the radio fail safe with mine.

You're probably right . I did figure it out last night . The failsafe doesn't get set to a channel by the way(Edit this isn't true . The fail safe it set to channel 2 throttle /brake servo ). I figure it can't hurt to have it though.

Also figured out this morning how to reset Channel 3 SW2 to SW1 . There are so many functions with this radio it's impressive . Don't know if I'm going to use the ABS or IDLE UP functions yet .Something to play with in the future I suppose.

Thanks for replying Phil

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks