Connectivity Issue Solved.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems you didn't turn off receiver to baja before trying to switch to rally. It was still linked to baja. Turn off receiver first. It can't control both at the same time. That would make sense to me.
I'm no expert but that seems the reasonable explanation.
It can only do one at a time.
You can run multiple vehicles but only one at a time. So turn receiver and controller off between trying to run each vehicle. Just turn on receiver to vehicle you want to run,then turn on controller. It'll pair with that receiver then.
Don't worry, a little brain fart from eagerness, been there done that.

Last edited:
I don't think that you will ever try to run both at the same time with one controller!.....LOL

But I have one ,an I know what your talking about ,different cars ,some servo's are reverse mode ,an different rate set up.
Each model for each set up has to be inputed an saved in the memory for each model ,it is a headache!

I haven't fixed mine yet either ,I just have to remember to go back an reverse my servo for each of my RC's ,I only
run two off of it ,I have separate remotes for 11 of my other RC cars thank GOD ,but storing all of the transmitters
is a pain in the a$$!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks