Cordless electric screwdriver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

Ordered up some new build tools. Gonna do a complete tear down to the Baja 5t .Looking to get a electric screwdriver. What’s a good option besides the Milwaukee one? That one is a little pricey

https://www.blackanddecker.com/prod...v-max-lithium-rechargeable-screwdriver/li4000

This is what I am using and even with the replacement warranty on Amazon it is still less than 40 bucks and it has a clutch that works pretty well the lowest setting is just soft enough to not strip plastic and even the second to last setting is good.I know it isn't great but it is working for me and has enough strength for the bigger bolts too.

I have the same drill that @Basher5iveT420 posted. It works great for the hobby and other chores around the house.

A little info you may or may not know. Milwaukee tools are warrantied for 5 years and the batteries for 3 years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks