crazy skills!!.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is indoor Carpet racing and those cars are stuck. Here is what really takes skills. This is Steel City RC at California Speedway in Fontana California.

They also have the 1/5 scale onroad Worlds on this track where people from all over the world come to race and it is amazing!

The more time you spend on a track the easier they become and that makes your skills while bashing so much better. Tracks really force you to become a better driver

Well fiddlestick me sideways. Those Japs, wind them up and look at them go. I envy that in Japan if you have a hobby you are dedicated to that is considered cool and a good way to spend time. Also if you are 40 and your hobby is model cars. Here in Denmark you are considered an oddball that probably never had sex, and certainly not with someone else, who live in his moms basement. So no matter what the Nippons get up to, fear them, because they git good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks