Crimbo shopping??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

hello all not been on the forum in a long time, right i need help!
am lookin for a platinum dimond necklace for my girl friend for crimbo.

But i cant find the one i am looking for anywer

can you get it made if needs be? but i no it will be a sh!t load of ££££
if you no anywer that will be great! :w00t:

anyways im looking for as above, platinum necklace but it needs to say
ither female dog or Bite Me in dimonds

willing to spend the max of £2000

Any help will be great

Cheers
Andrew

Go for decent diamonds.Anything between grade F-D grade is colourless but will cost you a poop load more.
J-G are near colourless and Z-K,you will notice the colour.
Also ask for a diamond certificate.Also go for clarity,look for flaws in the stone(tiny pieces of carbon) My wifes has a grade of VVS2, excellent quality.As for the size and cut thats up to you .
No good on the metal side as I only know Chinese gold.
Hope this helps.
J.:)

That will be a special mate. Platinum is mega bucks so not sure your budget will cover a special 1 off with diamonds?? Maybe go for the quality diamonds as Voo says but drop down to white gold for the metal??

nice one james will look into that but its hard to find the words bite me or female dog (her fav words) lol so you think i could get this made?

nice one james will look into that but its hard to find the words bite me or female dog (her fav words) lol so you think i could get this made?

You can get anything made if you are prepared to pay the money but it wont be cheap. I wont ask about the 'bite me' bit :lol::lol:

try contacting a few smaller jewellers in your area. there's a small shop not far from me the guy will custom make stuff and is reasonable. seen him fix many of my sister's rings and stuff. little old man, melts the gold and casts stuff. pretty cool to watch. and just a small shop in a strip mall off the beaten track.

then again, imagine the biting if you gave her cubic zirconia ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks