Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldnt pass up on Ebay. And I can build it how I want. With the purchase of the 34 OBR ss I will have a spare 32 Zen that I can use for the powertrain.?
View attachment 54080View attachment 54081
The funny thing is I was just about to put that exact listing on the eBay thread saying if anyone wanted it and would you look at that, you bought it. Look forward to seeing your ownership

The funny thing is I was just about to put that exact listing on the eBay thread saying if anyone wanted it and would you look at that, you bought it. Look forward to seeing your ownership
?Yeah I was surprised you hadn't done it yet. I contacted the seller and asked him to knock another $40 off and he did. Bought it right away for $450. I need something to do in these cold winter months ahead??

?Yeah I was surprised you hadn't done it yet. I contacted the seller and asked him to knock $40 off and he did. Bought it right away for $450. I need something to do in these cold winter months ahead??
Was feeling lazy ? looks like a great way to start a build, much like the $100 hpi. Love winter months cuz I can get inspiration from others builds while I never run even if it was summer ??

congrats crucial. another fine build thread on the way (y)

I know what you mean, im putting off working on my 5ive-b until the holidays when I have two weeks off work :LOL:
2 weeks off? I'm jealous.
Yay we are all kicking off with new projects???
I'm just trying to keep up with you, period?

Aight so came home yesterday to a pleasant surprise. Was able to get the box open today. The rear diff feels a little tight but all good. I was going to go thru the diffs now since they are already out for the most part. What fluid do you guys suggest for bashing this thing with a stock Zen 32?
20191106_192456.jpg20191107_161640.jpg20191107_164224.jpg20191107_164721.jpg20191107_164724.jpg20191107_164751.jpg
Even got a chance to try the Popeyes chicken sandwich? My wife must love me cause she stood in line for 1hr to surprise me with it. People going kookoo in the states for this thing. Guy got stabbed to death cause he tried to cut in line?
20191106_151757.jpg

Last edited:
Aight so came home yesterday to a pleasant surprise. Was able to get the box open today. The rear diff feels a little tight but all good. I was going to go thru the diffs now since they are already out for the most part. What fluid do you guys suggest for bashing this thing with a stock Zen 32?
View attachment 54333View attachment 54335View attachment 54336View attachment 54337View attachment 54338View attachment 54339
Even got a chance to try the Popeyes chicken sandwich? My wife must love me cause she stood in line for 1hr to surprise me with it. People going kookoo in the states for this thing. Guy got stabbed to death cause he tried to cut in line?
View attachment 54340
No idea on the diffs but damn that Sammich looks fekin tasty ? I'm Gunna have to try that. And I'm hungry now ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks