Which rear chassis plate for the 85cc

• #1 CF no name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 CF Bonehead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna be a quick video guys? I prob ran for 5 min before the front upper arm came loose from the front hub and the brake linkage collar came loose. Nothing major,, just shaking out da gremlins. Shes was still pretty fat on the HSN but ran good. Cant wait to get more time leaning the high. By the time i got back home and fixed her it was getting dark?? Uploading tha video now.
20201107_153919.jpg20201107_153637.jpg20201107_153812.jpg

Its gonna be a quick video guys? I prob ran for 5 min before the front upper arm came loose from the front hub and the brake linkage collar came loose. Nothing major,, just shaking out da gremlins. Shes was still pretty fat on the HSN but ran good. Cant wait to get more time leaning the high. By the time i got back home and fixed her it was getting dark?? Uploading tha video now.
View attachment 65751View attachment 65752View attachment 65753
Lol need to start loctiting things now. I can only imagine the type of vibrations that 85 puts out!

Man she started sounding right and proper once you got her leaned out a tad. Could go a bit more of you wanted still 4 stroked a little up top. Very impressed with it.
Yeah she needs a bit more leaned out on top. Gonna take her with me to the dragster spot tomorrow. Theres some grass around there I may tune a bit more on. I think she also needs some super spikes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks