Which rear chassis plate for the 85cc

• #1 CF no name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 CF Bonehead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonehead makes some sick stuff. Want to get that kit for mine ?
They are some fantastic pieces. I cant believe the pieces are so thick??
Oh snap?? irc shock are top shelf(altough the rear springs are too soft) what gear plate you gonna get?
?I'm thinking the TR v2 that you suggested.

Hell yes, this is coming along beautifully. You thought about a body or cage yet?
?Not yet john. This baja stuff is new to me. I think the only cage I know about is the sk5 I believe?
Its the right choice?? or rcmax plate coz they come with built-in layshaft bearing support ??
Actually I forgot the engine I got comes with one??
Some more goodies just delivered.
Kraken x3 chassis
20200805_202224.jpg
Front plate
20200805_202248.jpg
Must have killswitch
20200805_202302.jpg
Modified RC rear plate. haven't decided which I wanna use yet. Bonehead or MRC?
20200805_202314.jpg

?Not yet john. This baja stuff is new to me. I think the only cage I know about is the sk5 I believe?

Actually I forgot the engine I got comes with one??
Some more goodies just delivered.
Kraken x3 chassis
View attachment 61954
Front plate
View attachment 61955
Must have killswitch
View attachment 61956
Modified RC rear plate. haven't decided which I wanna use yet. Bonehead or MRC?
View attachment 61957
Get you a team chase or akhiro cage (imo). The kraken cages they no longer make panels for (actually km pretty sure they don't even make the cages anymore), so if you fek one , your out of luck. Unless you got em custom made.
Nice parts, I'm jealous ? I need to level up lol.

Go kraken, panels are pretty tough and will hold up for a long time. I like my team chase cage but EVERYONE has one. Or go akihiro but prepare to fork out $700 give or take. They are a work of art though
?Aight. If I wanted to go the Akihiro route, how would I go about that? I'm really not a fan of cages but I know they are a must to protect the investment. Maybe i will like the Akihiro more??‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks