Which rear chassis plate for the 85cc

• #1 CF no name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 CF Bonehead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grinding that little bit out of the bulkhead won't make a big difference. But the rcmax alu pieces are so much nicer ?
Crazy. That would be a complete hack job there?? That was just the preliminary markings for cuts. Who knows how far it would need to go to make it fit. It was either send it back or get the rest of the rcmax azz end.
Sweet now it will all fit 100%??
Yup

Crazy. That would be a complete hack job there?? That was just the preliminary markings for cuts. Who knows how far it would need to go to make it fit. It was either send it back or get the rest of the rcmax azz end.

Yup
It's definitely a hack job and looks like poop. But I don't think it would weaken it enough for it to be an issue. Either way, it's gunna be a sexy ass on this Baja ??

You did the write thing if you would have cut that piece out you wouldn’t stop thinking about it.
Yup. I remember you have the same setup on your hybrid. Question, how much lateral movement do you have on your layshaft when the case is closed up? I have about 2-3mm of play. Wondering if that's right?

Yup. I remember you have the same setup on your hybrid. Question, how much lateral movement do you have on your layshaft when the case is closed up? I have about 2-3mm of play. Wondering if that's right?
I had a good amount of movement with black one gears turtle racing case and kraken RC lay shaft. No movement when the whole ass end is 100% assembled though

Cool. I'm new to the baja scene so making sure. Really not impressed with it compared to the Losi, to be honest. Everything seems a bit sloppy. But theres a loyal fan club for these machines, so we shall see? I shall march on.
They are sloppy, but I say the 2wd fun makes up for it 10x. And I doubt yours is anywhere near as bad as mine is atm ?‍♂️?

Aight ladies and gentlemen, did a little more wrenching today after I got out of my last day of grand jury duty?? Been on that shite for almost a whole year?

So I couldnt stand the play that was on the layshaft gear so I got a shim kit to put the gear exactly where it needed to be with just a tiny bit of play. I can now sleep better at night?
20201022_145126.jpg20201022_143854.jpg
Gears lubed up.
20201022_144621.jpg20201022_144743.jpg
Bulkheads swapped out for the rcmax ones
20201022_150501.jpg
Only time I use red loctite is for axle pins
20201022_151926.jpg20201022_151701.jpg20201022_152205.jpg
TC shock uprights on but now have to order the rear shock tower brace. Damn hurdles??‍♂️
20201022_162901.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks