Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have crankcase outerwears for it when I remove the engine to install the killer b ks. I have the Bartalone unsilenced pipe that I bought from the guy also, but it didn't come with mounting hardware. I tried DDM and they said they don't sell it and to check with Bartalone Racing. I emailed them Thursday and waiting for their response. If they won't sell it to me I have some aluminum that I can use for the rubber isolator mount. I will fab something up. The link came with V5, he just didn't have the hardware to mount it so I went to HD to get some M4 hardware. (y)

Alright, I have an update. I got the Bartalone pipe on now. I had to make my own mount. Got the Killer B ks installed. Got the front skid plate installed. I installed my FID pull start but while doing so the ball end of the allen broke off inside one of the bolts.:mad:(n) The bad part is I think I need to clock it to the left instead of straight up for accessibility. I also swapped out the Flysky that came with it for my trusty Sanwa MX6. I feel accomplished (y)

Attachments

• 20181130_212029.jpg
    20181130_212029.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20181130_212020.jpg
    20181130_212020.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20181130_191910.jpg
    20181130_191910.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20181130_183554.jpg
    20181130_183554.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20181130_191811.jpg
    20181130_191811.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
Alright, I have an update. I got the Bartalone pipe on now. I had to make my own mount. Got the Killer B ks installed. Got the front skid plate installed. I installed my FID pull start but while doing so the ball end of the allen broke off inside one of the bolts.:mad:(n) The bad part is I think I need to clock it to the left instead of straight up for accessibility. I also swapped out the Flysky that came with it for my trusty Sanwa MX6. I feel accomplished (y)
Nice ? how's the mx6 going for u? I got the mx5, it's going great, had it for a year now.

I like it. I use it for my 1/8 scale Xray nitro. I have a Futaba 4PLS for my 5ive B and 8ight T 4.0. I like both. The Sanwa has less bells and whistles than the Futaba but range is good and it has everything needed to set a car up and has earned my trust. I've heard good things about Flysky but I was just a little weary of a $35 radio.

I like it. I use it for my 1/8 scale Xray nitro. I have a Futaba 4PLS for my 5ive B and 8ight T 4.0. I like both. The Sanwa has less bells and whistles than the Futaba but range is good and it has everything needed to set a car up and has earned my trust. I've heard good things about Flysky but I was just a little weary of a $35 radio.
Same here, was Gunna buy a flysky (not saying it's bad) but it didn't earn my trust. So I bought a used mx5 for 50 bucks and works a charm

Same here, was Gunna buy a flysky (not saying it's bad) but it didn't earn my trust. So I bought a used mx5 for 50 bucks and works a charm
Yeah the only thing bad I can say about it is it's weight. It's a lot heavier than the mx6. I only turned it on and I think the screen and backlighting are nice but I never used it to test the range so I can't speak on that.

Yeah the only thing bad I can say about it is it's weight. It's a lot heavier than the mx6. I only turned it on and I think the screen and backlighting are nice but I never used it to test the range so I can't speak on that.
I haven't tested the range really because I haven't ran it in huge areas becuase I didn't need to, it's pretty fast response wise. Personally I do like the extra wieght but I can see why some don't.

Yes let's hope u don't have a experience like @William E Burrows Jr
I know. It was 60 degrees today and I got inspired:unsure: by Willliam to fo out and start her up. Temps supposed to drop to 40s tomorrow and it looks like they will continue to stay low. Gonna try and run her this week or weekend tho. I'll try and get some video.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks