Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Was tired of all the Vekta bashing on other threads so wanted to take her out for a little run. She is a heavy girl and with the Hostile look-alike tires she digs in hard. I used to be able to slide her around turns with the stock tires but not any more. 4 runs to date, no serious issues. This was a 30min run. Will keep posting videos until something comes up.??
Sounds good ?

Nice run ?

The Vesta looks so good when it’s in motion. Would live to see one in person going round a track.
They are building a 5th scale track about 1.5 hours away from me. Stay tuned to my YT channel cause you will see it going around a track??
Which it never is ????
It must be taking pointers from your baja??

Last edited:
Buying used is always scaiey , glad it worked out for you , I've had my Vekta for almost two years now with minimal problems. I really believe that motor upgrades crreate damage , also maybe those darn trepadores tires as well , but the steering upgrades are totally worth it carriers , knuckles , two servos , airgaurds , they all help a ton , I don't think the metal a arms are necessary if a guy knows how to drive , but OH BOY ! I LOVE THIS THING TOO !!! CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY !!and yes ! Kill switch is one of the most important things I believe , I had problems with super bee that nobody could figger , waited three weeks to run it cuz of the fear of no k.s. glad I did , after replaceing the k.s. and no exchange from super bee I got a new one and it's been nothing but fun flying this thing around

Buying used is always scaiey , glad it worked out for you , I've had my Vekta for almost two years now with minimal problems. I really believe that motor upgrades crreate damage , also maybe those darn trepadores tires as well , but the steering upgrades are totally worth it carriers , knuckles , two servos , airgaurds , they all help a ton , I don't think the metal a arms are necessary if a guy knows how to drive , but OH BOY ! I LOVE THIS THING TOO !!! CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY !!and yes ! Kill switch is one of the most important things I believe , I had problems with super bee that nobody could figger , waited three weeks to run it cuz of the fear of no k.s. glad I did , after replaceing the k.s. and no exchange from super bee I got a new one and it's been nothing but fun flying this thing around
You are ?correct sir. This truck has been nothing but fun. I bought it used and the worst it could have been is a dead engine. That way I could've bought a modified by now, but the Zen has been a work horse. I'm glad it all worked out too.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks