Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying used is always scaiey , glad it worked out for you , I've had my Vekta for almost two years now with minimal problems. I really believe that motor upgrades crreate damage , also maybe those darn trepadores tires as well , but the steering upgrades are totally worth it carriers , knuckles , two servos , airgaurds , they all help a ton , I don't think the metal a arms are necessary if a guy knows how to drive , but OH BOY ! I LOVE THIS THING TOO !!! CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY !!and yes ! Kill switch is one of the most important things I believe , I had problems with super bee that nobody could figger , waited three weeks to run it cuz of the fear of no k.s. glad I did , after replaceing the k.s. and no exchange from super bee I got a new one and it's been nothing but fun flying this thing around

I don't worry too much about it locally. The scene is so small that if you get a bad rep from constantly forking over people, you will get frozen out. People just wont stand for cheats.

Hey, things that sound like electric tooth brushes can be fun too you know!! oops sorry z your too young to know about that stuff :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like you have experience in that field ?? I'm Gunna have to pass tho, Mr right arm serves me right ??????
I'll say it angain my son? look away now Zed???????
Ok dadddd ☹️???

Last edited:
I went with a DDM silencer attached to the Dominator pipe. These pipes are insanley loud without some sort of sound supression. It's like running a motocross bike without a muffler attached to the pipe.

49032216276_5629e19a00_b.jpg

I went with a DDM silencer attached to the Dominator pipe. These pipes are insanley loud without some sort of sound supression. It's like running a motocross bike without a muffler attached to the pipe.

49032216276_5629e19a00_b.jpg
Hey madgreek, was Gunna ask. Make a thread about your ownership and adventures with your kv5 and what stuff you put it on so whenever you do anything to it, it's in one specific area an not scattered ?? so it's easy to find

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks