Crucial MCD XR5 Max Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must feel super responsive on road especially with that rig it is almost over engineered.
Hell yeah. I'm going to order some soft tires for the track but the medium tires that it comes with are nice. Turns on a dime. The Hilantronic servo is perfect and the Send-it t/b servo will lock the breaks and stop it on a dime. I'm extremely satisfied with this car??

You mess with the antilock settings yet? When I play with the savy at the parks parking lot, it does front flips when you slam the brakes on, set the anti lock brakes up on medium, stops it fast and no endos
I wasn't a fan of the antilocks on offroad so haven't tried them on onroad yet. I currently have them setup to rear bias with not much thow needed. I may give the antilock another try on onroad tho.

Aight man, it's been a minute...how much time you have behind the wheel? Break anything? That's my biggest issue is parts availability. People are curious... I definitely am.
Oh yeah I've broke stuff. Parts to my door in about 4 days. I order parts from Cardinal Racing in Canada

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks