Crucial MCD XR5 Max Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to see the body. search kpop rc on utube, he did a awesome wrc colour scheme on his mcd!

welcome to the racing world of endless setup and tuning. camber,toe.wheel base, ect ect, it sure is a rabbit hole!! like any racing, tyre choice is key then setup then fine tuning things through the radio like steering epa to dial out understeer if you are a little too aggressive with the inputs while you learn to be smooth, then you can dial it out more. but once you get it and start having close racing it sure is addictive. (y)

Ok so I've ran a season at Wagner with the xs5 body and did great bit looking at my buddy Bishop's rally at the track I've decided to take this car back to a rally and run it rally for this season. My guy Paul has painted my a body for it since my old rally body now resides on my offroad big bore. Here's pics of the new body. Once I clean the car and get the windows cut out and cage fitted I'll get some pics on the car. She will be getting a brand new Bartolone 26cc engine. received_920153765673378.jpegreceived_865087084780336.jpegreceived_1880175968982081.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks