Curious if i should invest in a ALX 40 or 50 or a Taylor RC 40 or 46 ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirthBrooks

Would really like to go into the big bore direction but want a a minimalist approach I don't want some Goof Truck that just goes in 1 line to another in a open field over and over again like I see on YouTube constantly. Interested in a rear Posi Build and learning how to do one aswell . Seen a guy with a Rear Posi ALX 71CC malossi build and was thoroughly impressed by not only the power it put to the ground but it's ability to still corner and steer . Was wondering if anyone has done a Rear Posi Build but on perhaps a 40cc big bore or 46cc big bore platform ??

What is your budget?
I'd like to keep it right round 2,000 USDT American dollars. Trying to find the sweet spot and want to learn about a proper build that has the rear posi perhaps 2 wheel drive instead of 4 idk I'm a novice but an intrigued.
What is your budget?
I don't wanna skimp on the drivetrain and tires either that's as important I think as the engine probably 😅
What is your budget?
What's your thoughts on these wheels and rims are they any good ?? Those gold rims will fit right into the tires right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-100938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-100938_Chrome.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220423-101239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-101239_Chrome.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Owning most every bigbore, size and brand. I'd go Taylor 46gt, It is a good powerhouse and still easy on the drivetrain. I have alx as well, but not a fan of his 50. With a engine around a 50cc, you can get away with minor upgrades like a center diff carrier, and rear diff housings. Engine alone will take your budget up, but can upgrade as you break.

Taylor 46gt

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks