Custom CVP Fiberglass Protectors from CustomCVP.com GIVEAWAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,FIX,

WHO'S A SORE LOOSER!:mad::mad::mad:

:lol::lol::lol:Well done lads and thanks for the comp Wo0die and CustomCVP.com

J.;)

Hey you guys congrats, I need 2 things from both winners 1 stock or extended wheels, 2, address, pm me and we'll get them out ASAP. If either of you have a DBXL and want a set for that instead that's cool too. Congrats

Al

Stock 5ive T for me, thanks, I believe you already have my address. -Brian

Hey Brian, I had a few orders to fill and when I made up the sets for you guys the back side had a few blems stuff you may not even see but I had to make up some new stock so I held off on sending those out, I wanted the give aways to be perfect on both sides, if you're hot to get them on I could send out one of the sets ready to go, but I would like to send you a set from my new stock, I'm back to work full time in Boston so my schedule is a bit crazy but they would go out by the weekend, you good with that? The way the process works one side comes out of my mold perfect, it's the top of the part where I have to spend more time finishing, in the summer I spray the gel coat in the outside shop, well I wasn't setup to spray in the basement shop, but I am now, got a big negative air machine setup in my bulkhead so I good now, lol my exhaust fan can't keep up with glass work and the wife came home to the house smelling like glass and flipped on me, lol but with my hepa running I can pull the door shut at the top of the stairs, so I'm spraying tomorrow night, didn't want you to think I forgot about ya, 4 am comes quick so let me know if the weekend is okay for ship out, if you needed a set for the weekend I could do it but would rather cut them out of new stock, make sense , thanks bro. Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks