da track SHEBOYGAN wisconsin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hndaman1

hello all , he have 2 tracks here in sheboygan Wisconsin, a 1/10 scale track and a 1/5-1/8scale track with stands... we race every other Sunday and sometimes on Saturdays depending on the schedule ..you can folow us here.. www.datrack.org or on facebook (da track) hope to see you all there..

we currently have about 4 1/5ths scales. 4 1/8th scales 10 4wd shortcourse trucks and 10 2wd shourtcourse trucks that are running,you can run pretty much any 1/10scale with us within limits, and any 1/5th scale also (up too 30cc)...any questions feel free to ask..

I live in Manitowoc and am really interested in coming down this spring/summer. I got 2 buddys with bajas that would come too. I got all redcats but maybe we can get a nice group together!! I herd about a track in sheboygan but never checked it out. Sucks bashing solo.

What do people rub for 5th scales 2wd? As I have 4wd and would come for the good time plus I have never raced yet been dying to tho

Hmm interesting. I have a losi dbxl and 2 friends with a baja and 1/8th scale truggy. Might have to check this out!

I will let you all know when the reace dates are up.. the track is free to use other then race days..we are on facebook (Da track) also on rctech as the DA track for sheboygan racing..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks