DarkSoul Direct Power Harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do these work? Based upon a visual looks like a fancy splitter. Any idea how it works? With all the servo talk recently and my recent issues maybe I've been playing with fire the entire time. Do I need to be concerned when only running 2 HV servos? Got a speky s9010 maybe 9020 for throttle and hitec 845 in my dbxl...my tlr 5b has 840 and dual 845s...right in description it states it's for 3 servos..

Any comments or concerns

Cant hurt to have them... somewhere on here I figured out what a reciever can take amperage wise. Theoretically they should be ok, unless you go full bind on a double servo. Then it would be on the bubble. But who wants to take a chance with a $70.00 reciever...

I have just purchased one of these for my 5ive T. My reciever box is now so packed out with wires I reckon even damp will have a hard time getting in. Is there a bigger reciever box or add on part that will house all the extra wires? I get the impression that all the wires bunched up like that isn't good for the wires or connectors.

I originally thought about relocation to the battery box but didn't like the idea of extension wires going to and from the reciever box. Too many joints that could go wrong. I need a 3D printer ?.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks