DBXL 2.0 DBXL 2.0 kill switch install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbuck

Trying to figure out how to get the cover off to install the kill switch. Short of removing the motor or whole back end. Newbie here any suggestions?

What Clubin said, as a newb I was skeptical to yank everything apart when I first started. Theses rigs are maintenance intensive if you drive them hard. The earlier you get familiar with disassembly and re assembly the easier 1/5 scale life gets.

Also "pre" and after run inspection on the wheel bearings as you'll find every bearing on all rotating parts on your rig will be the first things to start wearing. The sooner the you catch them going the cheaper it will be to keep it the rig rolling

Kill switch installed. Seems to work great on the bench. Is there a way to get it to kill the motor in conjunction with the radio fail safe? I tried binding with the brake on along with the aux channel switch on. When I switch off the transmitter the brake engages but the super bee kill switch stays active. And of course I can't kill the motor with the transmitter off. I'm using a DX5 and the SR315 receiver that came with it.

Yeah, the sr315 has a gas fail safe mode, I just installed a sr515 with the same functionality and it works great. Just follow the directions 632CF5E7-39B6-4955-B427-2DCF8632E6D9.png23790672-7729-4527-B89A-2F5A6942F4BA.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks