DBXL DBXL / DBXL-E (1.0 / 2.0) Center Diff Gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhunter

Good evening all.

I have 2 DBXL gassers and few weeks ago I decided to turn one into an electric. I machined a motor mount and 3d printed a bunch of parts and have successfully transplanted a Castle 2028 800kv motor. Those familiar with the DBXL know they came with big ole 61T spur gears. I'm curious as to whether or not the spurs for the E versions have the same diff and could in theory use the same gears. Right now I'm able to run between a 13 and a 21 tooth pinion but I would like to get a smaller spur gear in there and drop down a few teeth on the pinion. I've seen the offerings at DDM for the 58 or 57 tooth spur, but I would like to go lower than that. If anyone could shed some light on that I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm assuming they're still Mod 1.5?

57 is the smallest DGI makes. Is there a large scale kit breaker that I could possibly pick up DBXL-E diff from and experiment?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks