DBXL drive shafts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
I have a question about the 2 diffrent types of shafts available for the Losi DBXL. One being the double ended dogbone and the other having a actual universal joint on one end. I've always run just the dogbones but am considering the universal style. It seems to me to be a better design with less slop. Having never actually held them in hand or used them im curious if im wrong. Has anyone used both and found one superior to the other style? Any help would be appreciated so I don't flush 100 beans down the toilet on possible junk.

I just had this question answered by losi.... the CVD style of center driveshafts replaced the universal style... horizon hobby just sent me the CVD style and they have the exact same part numbers... they are supposedly upgraded.... they still come loose.... I would wait and see if the new locking ring style that's on the new DBXL 2.0 and the 5ive t... trickles down to the DBXL.... or go with FLM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks