Dbxl E 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not use stock wheels or tires. They are not that great and heavy for the size .

I am running max5 with 17T and the stock tires were constantly spinning on any surface.

Just got the proline MX57. they look and fit great. Traction is much much better and the are lighter then stock wheel/tire setup.

PXL_20220314_194849027~2.jpg

Had to replace the front bearings on the back diff , on my dbxl , got it out today , this thing never lets me down , it takes jumps alllll day , spinning in the dirt , racing around the track , two sets of batteries , and nothing to do but cleaning , checked it over and nothing wrong at all , but I forgot to grease those dam bearings so they won't last long I'm thinking

I would not use stock wheels or tires. They are not that great and heavy for the size .

I am running max5 with 17T and the stock tires were constantly spinning on any surface.

Just got the proline MX57. they look and fit great. Traction is much much better and the are lighter then stock wheel/tire setup.

View attachment 81305

This looks good...As I posted in another thread, I'm also looking for tires for myself. How are those still working for you do you still recommend?

I saw another YT video where some put the Masher X HP BELTED F/R 5.7” by Proline.

This looks good...As I posted in another thread, I'm also looking for tires for myself. How are those still working for you do you still recommend?

I saw another YT video where some put the Masher X HP BELTED F/R 5.7” by Proline.
I do not have that car anymore. I have another one with max4 combo that I am running. Badlands mx43.

received_546257333900978.jpeg

I run GRP tyre's on my MCD w5
They seem to have good grip on grass and gravel

IMG_20240119_134842.jpg

IMG_20240119_134853.jpg
I have the medium & hard compound, I use there inserts to
The outer side of the tyre wall is much thicker than the inner wall, prevents rocks from tearing up your tyre's

I was glad to dig this old thread up...2024 still getting the Losi DBXL-E 2.0 as a new rig, LOL. Replies have been great and helpful.

I did go with the PL Masher X HP belted tires, which are nice. I also have the Outcast 8S DBoot Backflips, which look good. I might have those over to my best friend.

PL
1711934157072.png

Dboots Backflipd
1711934183761.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks