DBXL-E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome custom parts!

Looks like you are using the stock DBXL-E motor mount from LOSI. Was wondering if you had to make any modifications when fitting the 3080?

Awesome custom parts!

Looks like you are using the stock DBXL-E motor mount from LOSI. Was wondering if you had to make any modifications when fitting the 3080?

No modifications needed. Motor mounts Good and aligned.
Any run videos of that beastly Vekta you built yet? Dbxl looks sweet.?

Soon. Some minor setbacks attempting a bench Test, a few days ago. Electronics all better sorted out now. Just need to reinstall and take2.IMG_8194.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg

Last edited:
No modifications needed. Motor mounts Good and aligned.

Greatly appreciate the quick reply sir! By the way, that's one impressive and expansive ESC!

The front bearing on my motor will not fit into the orifice in the motor mount. I suppose yours did not have this problem?
DBXL_Motor_Problem_1.png

Greatly appreciate the quick reply sir! By the way, that's one impressive and expansive ESC!

The front bearing on my motor will not fit into the orifice in the motor mount. I suppose yours did not have this problem?
View attachment 61922
Did not have that problem. Your DBXL-E is V2? Anyways you can use a stepped drill?

Attachments

• IMG_8195.jpeg
    IMG_8195.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is that a fixed motor mount with out motor adjustment for different size tooth pinions?

If not ,you might run into trouble when you need to change the pinions ,unless it runs to some other diff!...:unsure:

Is that a fixed motor mount with out motor adjustment for different size tooth pinions?

If not ,you might run into trouble when you need to change the pinions ,unless it runs to some other diff!...:unsure:
Fixed?! You can adjust, of course.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks