Dbxl onroad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbxlking

Hı I bought a New dbxl. I am glad about its offroad performance. I have mcd rrv4 Offroad and mcd x4 onroad. I am racing with them in turkey but i have some problems with them about their quality. From now on I Will race with my dbxl on offroad races. Now have some questions. For offroad which modifications i must do on my dbxl? Can you give me advice.
and I have another question. Can i convert dbxl to onroad car for onroad races? İf i can which modifications I must do for it? (Tire+wheel, shocks, any others...)

Well unfortunately your DBXL will need work to if you run it off-road it will break drive pins and if you put in a more powerful motor it will only get worse
As for on road with it that may be what it would be best at because of the drive pin problem
Because of no jumps to land from to break the pins
I'd just put some on road tires on it and have fun [emoji457]

Look at DDM website they have them or Largescalerc
Just remember a hard long warring tire will not have the grip of a softer tire so if it's hot where you are going to run it a hard tire is ok but if it's cool then the softer the tire the better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks