DBXL rear drive shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T95

Well guys, I've heard all the drive pin stories and are now experiencing it first hand. Anybody have experience with the team hoonage shaft and pinion upgrade?

What drive shafts have you now, I have the upgraded losi shafts front and back, welded a 4 mm drill shank in the front and a M4 x 30 long 12.9 hardened bolt with 2 nuts locked together in the back. I run a Zen 32 and its holding up so far
Cheers
Dave

Also running the zen 320. Started off with the FLM upgrade but couldn't keep the pin on the dog bone side tight. Go figure? Switched to the upgraded Losi but now I can't hold pins on the diff side. Just see so many projects with crazy HP engines so figured I'm missin something here. As always, appreciate ur imput guys.

I see the same issues but on the Baja 5b these new rebuild able drive dogs are crap. I am lucky if I can run a tank of gas through mine before I shear the pins off and then have to rebuild it again, and then your lucky if the set screw stays tight regardless of how much thread lock you use. LOL need to find some titanium pins maybe they won't shear as easy.

I am still using the stock Shaft, I had to buy a few pins before I figured out just to use Red Loctite in the grub screw holding the pin, then I have installed a Drive Boot over the whole thing, and what do ya know, it fits perfectly, and I haven’t had anymore problems with that pin coming loose!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks