DBXL tire and wheel size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the market for a set of wheels and tires and I would like to know the actual size of the original wheels on a DBXL and if there are any other cars/trucks that use the same size or even a bit taller tire?I am looking for a nice all around off road tire and maybe a set of on road tires with a tread?

So there are no (that I know of) direct replacement size tires. I use baja 5t front size. I have a set of baja 5b rears I'm going to experiment with here over winter. I know they fit with 1 inch axle extenders. Just haven't gotten to run them yet. I have them mounted on stock losi wheels so idk if they will hold up as they are made for a wider wheel. As for tires I like proline trenchers. But I have been wanting to try something else a little more available.

I run GRP minipins, Proline blockades and hostile MXTs. I have some mad Max giant grip but they grip roll too much and only get more traction than the GRPs when it's too muddy to run!

I am leaning towards the giant grips,big diggers and the trenchers.The trenchers are currently tickling my fancy but they are double the price of the other two options.I don't mean to be a pain but does anyone have a side by side pic of the 5ive b factory wheels and tires with any of these?I really don't want to modify anything to fit these on my DBXL but I would like to go a little bit taller on the wheel and tire combo and a hair wider wouldn't hurt but the wider part isn't necessary.

No one out side of losi makes the correct size tires for the dbxl, that I know of. Losi 5ive wheels with Baja 5t tires are a few mm shorter then the stock dbxl tires. I don't have stock tires any more. They wore out years ago. 5ive t wheels with baja 5t rear tires. I have another set with baja 5t front tires here somewhere I'll try to find them.

Attachments

• 20191007_172739.jpg
    20191007_172739.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 44
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks