DDM dominator pipe... any out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enzo If you live overseas Doug's right. Not worth the cost of shipping it . You would be better off buying a new one from DDM.

Actually He's in Ontario Canada. It might not be that bad. Enzo what city or town in Ontario?

Doug you got to remember your on the other side of the freaking planet . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Enzo If you live overseas Doug's right. Not worth the cost of shipping it . You would be better off buying a new one from DDM.

Actually He's in Ontario Canada. It might not be that bad. Enzo what city or town in Ontario?

Doug you got to remember your on the other side of the freaking planet . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am in Waterloo, Ontario...

Looks like shipping cost to Ontario is about 34 dollars us. If your interested how's $120.00 sound?
we just got snow today... i think the season is over... lol
I will pass for now, thanks... Just got laid off also, so gotta watch how much i spend right now... my car "needs" other bits before the pipe now...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks