ddm dominator pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
ddm dominator

hello lads

well this thread is more of a shout out to btb.
i was just viewing his old thread on the ddm pipe and my god that is some pipe,i actually think i might go for one of them now.

btb what engine had you in that thing to get it flying like that,would you believe it is the first time i saw that video..... lol

very good thread on the pipe...

cant believe you had that truck wheeliing so much.

you see stock plastic parts =lightweight,sinse i upgraded my beetle to alloy it weighs a ton,

but my god do i like that pipe......ddm we will have to give you an auld e-mail im afraid....

Last edited:
yes it does hook up there in the middle real good.

are these pipes still available,i must check ddms shop....

man thats some good video on your thread btb..

do you still have that pipe on your mt?

damm thats a lot nicer finish than a jetpro by a mile.

i like the shape at the rear also,you might leave the exact name sometime there on my fg beetle rebuild so i can make an enquiry to ddm please.

cheers

I like the DDM pipe more than the Jetpro as well though I did have to mod the side bracket a bit to get it to mount properly.

DC2, if you grab a rear Dom. take the time to beef up the lower mounting tab. what alto of guys are doing is taking the small mount tab off. and welding on another mount tab, but one that is thicker and uses both the mower cage bolts to hold it in place.

the one tab allows the pipe to get tweeked in rolllovers/cartwheels. making it a dual hd mounting tab, nearly eliminates this issue.

ya the pipe is wicked on the low/mids. excellent basing pipe!

cheers lads

any pics of this mounting tab.ahh man don't tell me its like the jetpro with mounting difficultys???

thats why i am buying something differnt in the first place.....

where can i get one of these other than usa?

can they be got in uk?

no it mounts up fine, just the tab isnt very strong and will eventually come off after a while, the more you bang the pipe, the more the one tab gets weak is all.

i ll try to dig up a few mounting pics. ou are talking about the Baja Rear Dom correct?

yea thats right btb i did look at that ,i got a bit mixed up there with what they meant....

got a look and that bracket is a similar week point on the jetpro pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks