DDM Dominator V2 pipe install on a Rovan truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I described wouldn't be that hard to do . Or it could be done the way you describe also. Me I wouldn't want to deal with the rust in the middle of the pipe later on. It would probably still rust where I would do it to but it wouldn't be seen as easily. Pretty sure the DDM V2 is just chrome plated steel .
okay fair enough.

I wish there was just a little bit more play in the coupling slip fit. Mine is very tight. If I had some extra play I could pitch the pipe down a bit for a better fit. I might be able to machine a "expander plug" and heat the female side of the coupling and expand the id just a bit. Even if I have a loose fitting coupling , just use some Permatex high temp RTV to seal the joint. 2 stroke pipes ALL leak, and the RTV is the way go for a tight seal.

https://www.permatex.com/products/g...s/permatex-high-temp-red-rtv-silicone-gasket/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks