DDM G340 +2 stroker kit cab settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnieD

I bought and assembled the DDM g340 kit with +2 crank and have 1107 carb on it…having trouble tuning it…where should I start with settings?…also watch beginning of this video and see what it’s doing…just don’t want to seize new engine

Here’s the plug…looks like it’s a little lean maybe?

Attachments

• D73638AD-53D1-4194-9974-8E908E203D79.jpeg
    D73638AD-53D1-4194-9974-8E908E203D79.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
I’m sorry I should’ve been more specific…the engine is ported and w the +2 crank I was wondering if the settings would be a little different than stock
Also in the beginning of the video it does some weird bogging…what would cause that?

It's a baseline the engine should start on. The general rule of thumb is 1 to 1.5 turns out to start. It's just about getting the engine running so it can be tuned.

Idk what your worried about, if that was just after you fired it up the engine wasn't to temp and had a small bog. Throttle blipping doesn't help that any. Transitioned just fine during most of your video.

It's a baseline the engine should start on. The general rule of thumb is 1 to 1.5 turns out to start. It's just about getting the engine running so it can be tuned.

Idk what your worried about, if that was just after you fired it up the engine wasn't to temp and had a small bog. Throttle blipping doesn't help that any. Transitioned just fine during most of your video.
Cuz that’s what I do…worry😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks