Depeche mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Went to see Depeche mode last night in the M.E.N. arena Manchester.The concert was a sell out and they have totally changed their music from what I used to remember.Great night,apart from trying to get out of Manchester.....what a nightmare! It took me 1 hour to move 50yards!!!!:no::no::no: and to add insult to injury ,McDonalds was shut!:nono: so i had to settle for a big ,greasy kebab....Mmmmmmmmmmm and enjoyed evey bit:p

J.

my other half a big d,m fan voo, she was all up for going untill she seen the set list. :no:she,s been going to all the kajagoogoo come back gigs well someones got to:clown::clown:more of a killers man meself,

Hey Voo , sounds like you had a cool night. I do like the Mode. Prefer their older stuff though.
I went to see Pendulum recently. WOW THEY KICK ARSE !!!! They are AWESOME !!
Ive been to a lot of gigs over the years but these guys know how to blow the top off a venue !!!:2guns: :2guns: :2guns:
Already got me ticket to see them again next year!!
Can highly recommend them if anyone gets the chance !!! :clown:

Hey Voo , sounds like you had a cool night. I do like the Mode. Prefer their older stuff though.
I went to see Pendulum recently. WOW THEY KICK ARSE !!!! They are AWESOME !!
Ive been to a lot of gigs over the years but these guys know how to blow the top off a venue !!!:2guns: :2guns: :2guns:
Already got me ticket to see them again next year!!
Can highly recommend them if anyone gets the chance !!! :clown:

Never heard of them Pete? I'll have to get their CD and have a listen.
J.

Its a belter track that Personal Jesus. Forgot how good it is !!
Looks like a good gig mate :clown:

Pendulum have done 2 great albums - Hold your colour , and In Silico.
Both brilliant but don't come close to how good they are live !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnpwV63KiY

Hope this link works. Its my fave Pendulum tune , Slam ! The video is WICKED too !!!!Get that volume RIGHT UP !!! :2guns::2guns:

Its a belter track that Personal Jesus. Forgot how good it is !!
Looks like a good gig mate :clown:

Pendulum have done 2 great albums - Hold your colour , and In Silico.
Both brilliant but don't come close to how good they are live !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnpwV63KiY

Hope this link works. Its my fave Pendulum tune , Slam ! The video is WICKED too !!!!Get that volume RIGHT UP !!! :2guns::2guns:
Whoa...good stuff Pete.Ill have to listen a bit more ,but sounds good!
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks