DGI Racing rampage XB 57cc rcmk project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DGI Racing rampage XB 57cc rcmk project
First run Enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU1AU5YilevJs

Fantastic sound - very nice m8 !!!

BUT ......

Unless you're going to ALWAYS run on pristine and spotless surfaces, dump the trumpets and get proper oiled off-road filters - or very decent prefilters and covers on K&N filters.
NEVER run that anywhere near where there's dust.

That will suck dust and dirt into that lovely motor like nobody's business, and knacker it within a very short time!!
Al.

Fantastic sound - very nice m8 !!!

BUT ......

Unless you're going to ALWAYS run on pristine and spotless surfaces, dump the trumpets and get proper oiled off-road filters - or very decent prefilters and covers on K&N filters.
NEVER run that anywhere near where there's dust.

That will suck dust and dirt into that lovely motor like nobody's business, and knacker it within a very short time!!
Al.

I have filters didn't put em up for the first start

that is a weird setup in the front.. is that a custom steering setup? the throttle servo is sideways and the battery box is...? lol what is that?? I like the Shock towers too, are those custom?

that is a weird setup in the front.. is that a custom steering setup? the throttle servo is sideways and the battery box is...? lol what is that?? I like the Shock towers too, are those custom?
Yes towers is from phatcat racing, and steering system is custom dual servo,but on the video it is only one

Kraken tsk 1 on rampage xt

Hi , can you help me out a bit on some advice , I can see you have a tsk1 on the XB would I be able to put it on a rampage xt with some mods on the car and not the roll cage , advice would be really appreciated , I haven't really got a lot of cutting equipment just and electrician but I have few tools , and what would I need to adapt the car to it ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks