Diff oil wt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamState

Can't believe I'm having trouble finding this info, but does anyone know the stock fluid weight of the rear diff oil in an MT v3? Also the front weight if it different? Thanks for the info.

Thanks. Looking for the stock weight so I can choose what I want from there. I don't see even a locked rear diff causing cup problems with lighter wheels and tires installed.

I don't know yet. I went for the thicker fluid (10k) because I run on a lot of loose surface. But for all I know 10k might be stock, but I doubt it.

The 10k seems to work good for me. The best I can tell is that it's a little thicker than what comes stock. I like it.

The stock in the MT will not have a weight because its not a diff oil it is some kinda of grease they use for stock. If you open the diffs you will find the grease on the inside at its hard as hell to clean off because its a grease. The diff oil that you buy to replace even though they come in different thickness you can still tell that it is oil.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks