Difference between OBR Signature Series / Full Mod G340RC? & 990 vs 1107 Carb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madgreek

Hi guys

Does anyone have personal experience with these two engines? Looking to upgrade the powerplant in my Vekta. Curious as to the $100 price difference between the two? Vetka is used only for bashing. Unsure what or if any extra power the Signiture has over the Full Mod?

49362947486_a01f85a14f_o.png

49363157667_8e7ce58450_z.jpg

6310 is $645 with T90 fitting, Ceramic Bearings Billet Plates & any carb.

6329 is $744 with the same options as the 6310 (Billet plates seem to come standard)

Also any benefit between carbs? I run the 990 in some full mod engines in my road cars, other than 1107 having a choke is that the only difference or does one flow better than the other?

Considering waiting for the Bartalone 40cc (Kraken states they will be offering a package shortly, unsure when that will be) would love a big bore engine but not really interested in spending 1500-2000 for one nor do any come with a silenced pipe option which is mandatory where I live.

Ask obr like coop said. Im gunna throw a wild guess, it's probably something to do with the porting, maybe they port it differently for racing ?? Seeing as though the signature series engines seem to be for racing ? that's just a guess. I'd get the 100 cheaper one tho lol

Ask obr like coop said. Im gunna throw a wild guess, it's probably something to do with the porting, maybe they port it differently for racing ?? Seeing as though the signature series engines seem to be for racing ? that's just a guess. I'd get the 100 cheaper one tho lol

Yeah going to call them. Line has been busy for the past few hours, so I figured I’d ask here.

If I recall correctly from the previous explanations provided by Sean earlier this year, the Sig Series is ported for a specific application when you purchase the motor. So you can have them port it for say, dirt oval or short course when they build it.
That would make sense. Like my 30.5 there was rpm port or torque, i went for torque.
I asked Dan for you btw, i had a question about my motor so o threw in your question ?

If I recall correctly from the previous explanations provided by Sean earlier this year, the Sig Series is ported for a specific application when you purchase the motor. So you can have them port it for say, dirt oval or short course when they build it.
Exactly. OBR claims over 10hp and they build to your needs?? I have the sig in my 5ive T.

Just got off the phone with Dan. He echoed exactly what you mentioned. Pro Mod is a more off the self port and polish where Sig is more fine-tuned to one's need. Also, Black Friday pricing ends in a few hours.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks