Disappointing service from Rovan!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um I do own one . I wasn't a pain in the ass customer asking thing that probably weren't realistic to begin with. Pretty sure when I ordered mine it took a week.

So you paid for 1 day shipping and yours took a week to get delivered and you were fine with it? Sounds about right..

So you paid for 1 day shipping and yours took a week to get delivered and you were fine with it? Sounds about right..
No I wouldn't pay for 1 or 2 day shipping. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And to do it on 12/31 was completely unrealistic. That's on you not Dan at Roven.

There's this thing called a pandemic that is slowing everything down including UPS and Fedex. I wouldn't even ask them to try. But apparently you have money to burn.

You don't make scene at all. I didn't want the package to be delivered on the weekend. He said it will be shipped out on Monday and I will receive it on Tuesday and I was fine with. Don't blame the pandemic because I have ordered many many times from ddm and for 1 day shipping and never it was late always on time.

When you pay for service they offer you expect to get the it no questions asked. I do understand things happen mistakes are made but keep your customer up to date and let them know the situation don't just ghost them and answer other emails trying to make sell.

I have order bunch of stuff from ddm on and one of the items were not in stock but it showed it was on the site. Steve went above and beyond and called me ahead and explained to me that he didn't have the actual item. I was totally fine with and as soon we were done talking the money for the out of stock item was back in my PayPal acc. Now that is customer service.

I didn't buy a a cheap $20 item it was $1400 so I expect to get some service.

And what is it with this burning your money? You sound pretty immature if you ask me. Is my money that I earned and I can spend it however I like.

I am sure your transaction went smooth but for me it did not. That is why I made this post to warn the next potential buyer. I mean we are here on LSF to look out for each other and help each other and I don't want someone else going through the same situation.

Still a young man and good for you.

No hard feelings and thanks for being part of the community. Happy new year.

Little update,

He contacted me exactly at noon and he explained that it was a mixed up on the shipping price and it would of been a lot more than what the website said and I paid for so that is why they shipped regular ground. but it would of been nice if he contacted me in the first place and just telling me the truth. I would of covered and paid the extra shipping.

I am glad he emailed me and made it right. If you are seeing this post Dan thank you and i hope we will do business in the future.

Thanks everyone on LSF for your support.

with DDM is always one day. Just saying.
So considering you went from hate to love all in one thread I guess the lesson learned here is be a little PATIENT when a situation arises and your concerned. Remember Rovan employees would like time off from their jobs as well, just because you don't get an immediate email or phone call response doesn't mean your automatically getting screwed....

I did get response from them constantly and I was amazed how he replied thinking that's one hell of a customer service until the shipping got screwed up and I am not saying I actually got screwed no just didn't get the service that I paid for. He knew what the problem was but decided to ignore it and maybe somehow it goes away but it didn't. The moment he answered my fake email acc under a different name inquiring a new truck I knew he was ignoring the situation.

On Monday he decides to ship it out with regulare service ground and never ever contacted me before or after to explain the situation.

I do have patients for people that make honest mistakes but not for someone that ignores you intentionally.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks